According to the Temkin Group, these trends are (among others):
- Customer Wishes: Companies have more than ever the opportunity to create detailed customer profiles. These should be used to create individual service offers
- Integration: Customer Experience will influence how companies will be structured and organized
- Loyalty: The main goal of contact centers will increasingly be to ensure customer loyalty or increase it
- Team: The work of customer service employees will be increasingly demanding and crucial for business success
- Mobile: Mobile service offers like self-service apps are increasingly popular. They have to be harmonized with existing service offers
- Blockages: Often, internal instructions, processes and traditions are what stands in the way of a modern customer service that focusess on customer experience. It is important to dismantle these barriers.
You can find a more detailed view of the 13 trends for 2013 here.
As a provider of contact center software, the 13 Temkin Group's 13 trends for 2013 are further proof that our solution portfolio is up to the challenge these trends pose. Particularly our Real Time Interaction Management solution.
Real Time Interaction Management enables companies to get the best out of every single customer interaction. It is necessary to be flexible and able to adapt fast to changing business challenges and customer interactions. In order to do that, our RTIM solutions scan information from business platforms in real time during the customer interaction. It analyzes them and makes them available to your service center employees at exactly the point in the conversation when they need them. There is no need for backend integration. Furthermore, RTIM can provide next best action recommendation during the interaction which help them make the right decision - for the customer and your business.